In comparison to the version described in this post, the stable version contains some changes, mostly spelling error corrections and reformatting of docstrings. I have also changed the license of the project from Apache License 2.0 to MIT.
Since the introduction of my spam-lists library on this blog, I made some progress in its development.
I reorganized the library a bit, changed the inheritance hierarchy of exception classes, fixed some errors and published the package on PyPI. In this post, I’m going to describe the changes and explain my reasoning behind them.
Continue reading “Progress in development of spam-lists”
The first project I would like to present on this blog is spam-lists (GitHub): a library for querying custom and third party web address blacklists and whitelists.
Continue reading “Spam-lists – a host blacklist/whitelist library”