Implementing service layer for Yule

Since my introductory post on Yule, I’ve been doing some work on the project. I’ve implemented an automatic article publication feature as a part of service layer and I added some methods used by it to the repository layer of my project.

This post covers these changes and some problems I encountered during testing.
Continue reading “Implementing service layer for Yule”

Advertisements

A new blog engine project

In one of my previous posts I described a blog engine I was developing. At the time, I had returned to it after a hiatus and I was convinced I would continue working on it. However, at the same time I was still more interested in developing my python-based url-shortener project and I also already planned moving on to other projects and technologies. As a result, I got bored of blog-engine again.

Since then, I’ve been focusing on Java and Spring Framework. This resulted in a new project: another blog engine, but this time based on Spring and designed with different features.

Continue reading “A new blog engine project”